The Decemberizers have sent their latest to NPR’s First Listen two weeks before its release date. It’s their best stuff since Crane Wife, and having Gillian Welch along for seven tracks was a great idea. Lead Decemberist Colin Meloy, while pining for the 10 minute song days of yore, acknowledges this album as a return to a more American style after several albums of English influence. I’m liking it.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago