The Decemberizers have sent their latest to NPR’s First Listen two weeks before its release date. It’s their best stuff since Crane Wife, and having Gillian Welch along for seven tracks was a great idea. Lead Decemberist Colin Meloy, while pining for the 10 minute song days of yore, acknowledges this album as a return to a more American style after several albums of English influence. I’m liking it.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 1 week ago
- RT @HansFiene: Fitting that Sanders' view of religious freedom is "you can pick 1 of 3 state approved forms of universalism." https://t.co/… 1 week ago