The Decemberizers have sent their latest to NPR’s First Listen two weeks before its release date. It’s their best stuff since Crane Wife, and having Gillian Welch along for seven tracks was a great idea. Lead Decemberist Colin Meloy, while pining for the 10 minute song days of yore, acknowledges this album as a return to a more American style after several albums of English influence. I’m liking it.
- Matt Searles' latest Psalms album is free to download right now to celebrate the release of his Psalms devotional: mattsearles.bandcamp.com 4 days ago
- Can anything good on the sacraments come from a Baptist? Come and see: 9marks.org/article/the-re… 4 days ago
- RT @DrSteveNichols: Luther's Thesis 28, Heidelberg Disputation, 1518: "God's love does not find, but creates, that which is pleasing to it… 6 days ago
- RT @BurkParsons: Men, leading your family means leading in singing. Sing like you mean it, and stop using the excuse that people don't want… 1 week ago
- RT @rwbooth: On this date in 1520, Martin Luther’s Babylonian Captivity of the Church was published. #reformation500 1 week ago