Here is a powerful message entitled Ministry, Marriage, and Mistakes, for seminarians, church planters, and young married men in general. Driscoll speaks powerfully and pastorally. If you are an adult and can make application to your own situation instead of whining about generalizations, this message will be challenging and helpful.
- 3 of 5 stars to Original Skin by David Mark goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 hours ago
- RT @LigonDuncan: Longtime, retired @ReformTheoSem @RTSJackson @rtsorlando Prof Simon Kistemaker died this AM. Past Pres of @etsjets https:… 1 day ago
- RT @berry_everett: How I feel sometimes teaching Hermeneutics. https://t.co/FmQeyXtZmO 3 days ago
- Bury or Burn? thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-fa… 3 days ago
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 6 days ago