Fantastic music from King Creosote and Jon Hopkins, outshining even the Foxes of Unusual Fleetness that also grace NPR’s First Listen page. Diamond Mine is just right for late lazy summer evenings, and is full of wist, marked by cholies of melan. I’ve added it to my wish list.
- Matt Searles' latest Psalms album is free to download right now to celebrate the release of his Psalms devotional: mattsearles.bandcamp.com 5 days ago
- Can anything good on the sacraments come from a Baptist? Come and see: 9marks.org/article/the-re… 5 days ago
- RT @DrSteveNichols: Luther's Thesis 28, Heidelberg Disputation, 1518: "God's love does not find, but creates, that which is pleasing to it… 1 week ago
- RT @BurkParsons: Men, leading your family means leading in singing. Sing like you mean it, and stop using the excuse that people don't want… 1 week ago
- RT @rwbooth: On this date in 1520, Martin Luther’s Babylonian Captivity of the Church was published. #reformation500 1 week ago