How do you get God’s attention? David understands that God sees and hears and knows all things, but that doesn’t stop him from calling on God to notice David, and listen to his cries. In Psalm 5, David gets up early, approaches God through sacrifice, and watches for God to respond. Prepare your heart for worship this morning by imitating David – get up early to call on God, come to Him depending on Christ as the perfect once-for-all atoning sacrifice for sins, and wait for God to spread his favor and protection over you like a shield.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 1 day ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 4 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 4 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago