How do you get God’s attention? David understands that God sees and hears and knows all things, but that doesn’t stop him from calling on God to notice David, and listen to his cries. In Psalm 5, David gets up early, approaches God through sacrifice, and watches for God to respond. Prepare your heart for worship this morning by imitating David – get up early to call on God, come to Him depending on Christ as the perfect once-for-all atoning sacrifice for sins, and wait for God to spread his favor and protection over you like a shield.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago