How do you get God’s attention? David understands that God sees and hears and knows all things, but that doesn’t stop him from calling on God to notice David, and listen to his cries. In Psalm 5, David gets up early, approaches God through sacrifice, and watches for God to respond. Prepare your heart for worship this morning by imitating David – get up early to call on God, come to Him depending on Christ as the perfect once-for-all atoning sacrifice for sins, and wait for God to spread his favor and protection over you like a shield.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago