How do you get God’s attention? David understands that God sees and hears and knows all things, but that doesn’t stop him from calling on God to notice David, and listen to his cries. In Psalm 5, David gets up early, approaches God through sacrifice, and watches for God to respond. Prepare your heart for worship this morning by imitating David – get up early to call on God, come to Him depending on Christ as the perfect once-for-all atoning sacrifice for sins, and wait for God to spread his favor and protection over you like a shield.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago