In Psalm 8, David shows us exactly what we should do when we look around us at the world God made. We should praise God, we should be humbled by the majesty of creation compared to our own smallness, and we should glorify God for exalting for the calling He has given to us to rule over the world as creatures made in His image. As you come to worship today, consider the majesty of God on display in the things He has made, and let your praise flow out of grateful amazement.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago