In Psalm 8, David shows us exactly what we should do when we look around us at the world God made. We should praise God, we should be humbled by the majesty of creation compared to our own smallness, and we should glorify God for exalting for the calling He has given to us to rule over the world as creatures made in His image. As you come to worship today, consider the majesty of God on display in the things He has made, and let your praise flow out of grateful amazement.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago