In Psalm 8, David shows us exactly what we should do when we look around us at the world God made. We should praise God, we should be humbled by the majesty of creation compared to our own smallness, and we should glorify God for exalting for the calling He has given to us to rule over the world as creatures made in His image. As you come to worship today, consider the majesty of God on display in the things He has made, and let your praise flow out of grateful amazement.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago