Psalm 9 is a powerful call to worship God, based on His faithfulness to judge and deliver His people. David’s response in verse 1 is to voice his praise, thanking God, recounting His deeds, gladly exulting in God, and praising God’s name. David intends his recounting of God’s deeds to encourage the afflicted, the poor, and the needy. God has not forgotten them, and He hears their cry. So come and worship today, eager to praise God for your salvation in Christ, and if you are weak and needy, listen to others celebrate God’s faithfulness, and take heart! Your hope will not perish forever.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 1 day ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 4 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 4 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago