Psalm 9 is a powerful call to worship God, based on His faithfulness to judge and deliver His people. David’s response in verse 1 is to voice his praise, thanking God, recounting His deeds, gladly exulting in God, and praising God’s name. David intends his recounting of God’s deeds to encourage the afflicted, the poor, and the needy. God has not forgotten them, and He hears their cry. So come and worship today, eager to praise God for your salvation in Christ, and if you are weak and needy, listen to others celebrate God’s faithfulness, and take heart! Your hope will not perish forever.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago