Psalm 9 is a powerful call to worship God, based on His faithfulness to judge and deliver His people. David’s response in verse 1 is to voice his praise, thanking God, recounting His deeds, gladly exulting in God, and praising God’s name. David intends his recounting of God’s deeds to encourage the afflicted, the poor, and the needy. God has not forgotten them, and He hears their cry. So come and worship today, eager to praise God for your salvation in Christ, and if you are weak and needy, listen to others celebrate God’s faithfulness, and take heart! Your hope will not perish forever.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago