Psalm 11 reveals to us that God sits on the throne of heaven, and tests the children of man. When we enter heaven to worship on the Lord’s Day, we stand before the face of God, and He tests our hearts for righteousness, because He loves righteous deeds, and hates wickedness.This means that Church is not a safe place to be. Going to Church should terrify us, were it not for the holiness that our Savior works into our lives, revealing through our actions the reality of new creation life. But because of the work of Christ, we boldly stand under the gaze of God, and offer up our worship and praise in faith.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago