David’s praise of God in Psalm 18 contains strong encouragement for troubled saints: When God’s people are afflicted or threatened, He does not sit idly by. Instead, the Lord moves heaven and earth to save His chosen ones. The earth reels and rocks, the mountains quake in terror, and the only thing stable and unafraid should be God’s people, resting in the fact that God fights on their behalf. So if someone has wronged you this week, if you are being unjustly oppressed, or if your Adversary the Devil has thrown many accusations against you, know that God will be your rock and your fortress, and let this truth inform your praise!
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago