One of the glorious things that happens when God’s people ascend the hill of the Lord is that the clean-handed and pure-hearted receive blessing from the Lord. In Matthew 5:8 Jesus tells us exactly what this blessing is: “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” There is a necessary relationship between the character of the worshiper and the blessing he receives: the blessing God gives will only be appreciated by the pure in heart. Does seeing God sound wonderful to you? Is this the kind of blessing that you desire more than anything else? If not, ask God to cleanse your hands and purify your heart, because a vision of God Himself is the greatest blessing you could ever hope to receive.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago