One of the glorious things that happens when God’s people ascend the hill of the Lord is that the clean-handed and pure-hearted receive blessing from the Lord. In Matthew 5:8 Jesus tells us exactly what this blessing is: “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” There is a necessary relationship between the character of the worshiper and the blessing he receives: the blessing God gives will only be appreciated by the pure in heart. Does seeing God sound wonderful to you? Is this the kind of blessing that you desire more than anything else? If not, ask God to cleanse your hands and purify your heart, because a vision of God Himself is the greatest blessing you could ever hope to receive.
- RT @ahc: The Tech-Wise Family is on sale for $1.99 today wherever fine ebooks are sold: Amazon buff.ly/2HYHm68 Barnes & Noble https… 1 day ago
- RT @PLeithart: When the King came to Adam, he covered himself and hid. When the King comes to Jerusalem, the people remove their robes and… 1 day ago
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 5 days ago