One of the glorious things that happens when God’s people ascend the hill of the Lord is that the clean-handed and pure-hearted receive blessing from the Lord. In Matthew 5:8 Jesus tells us exactly what this blessing is: “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” There is a necessary relationship between the character of the worshiper and the blessing he receives: the blessing God gives will only be appreciated by the pure in heart. Does seeing God sound wonderful to you? Is this the kind of blessing that you desire more than anything else? If not, ask God to cleanse your hands and purify your heart, because a vision of God Himself is the greatest blessing you could ever hope to receive.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 6 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 6 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago