In Psalm 26, we read that David loves the habitation of God’s house. He delights in the place where glory dwells. Our eyes should be drawn to the emotions that David displays: he really gets excited about worshiping God, going around the altar and proclaiming thanksgiving aloud, telling of the wondrous deeds of the Lord. He enjoys being around glory. If this is not your attitude when you think about worshiping God, then ask God to make you more like this giddy, joyful king. David’s excitement was fueled by the fact that God’s steadfast love was before his eyes. If you want to enjoy being in God’s presence, then meditate deeply on God’s love for you, and join with David by blessing the Lord in the great assembly.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago