Solid and basic treatment of biblical fellowship. Bridges is keen to point out that there is much more to Christian community than social interaction. He grounds community in union with Christ, and then explores various ways that fellowship comes to expression in the church. He makes a couple of exegetical leaps in the wrong direction in the chapter on service, but overall, the book presents the foundations of life together at a very helpful adult Sunday school level.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago