Solid and basic treatment of biblical fellowship. Bridges is keen to point out that there is much more to Christian community than social interaction. He grounds community in union with Christ, and then explores various ways that fellowship comes to expression in the church. He makes a couple of exegetical leaps in the wrong direction in the chapter on service, but overall, the book presents the foundations of life together at a very helpful adult Sunday school level.
- Matt Searles' latest Psalms album is free to download right now to celebrate the release of his Psalms devotional: mattsearles.bandcamp.com 4 days ago
- Can anything good on the sacraments come from a Baptist? Come and see: 9marks.org/article/the-re… 4 days ago
- RT @DrSteveNichols: Luther's Thesis 28, Heidelberg Disputation, 1518: "God's love does not find, but creates, that which is pleasing to it… 6 days ago
- RT @BurkParsons: Men, leading your family means leading in singing. Sing like you mean it, and stop using the excuse that people don't want… 1 week ago
- RT @rwbooth: On this date in 1520, Martin Luther’s Babylonian Captivity of the Church was published. #reformation500 1 week ago