What are you supposed to do when you have a faithful, upright Lord who fills the earth with steadfast love? When the reality sets in that the Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing, and His counsel stands forever, how can you react in an appropriate way? When your heart is filled with joy because you are confident that the Lord will deliver your soul from death, how can you keep from bursting? Psalm 33 tells us: shout for joy! Don’t be silent, don’t bottle it up. Don’t let your emotions stay hidden. Grab the nearest lyre or harp, guitar or piano, and play skillfully. Sing a new song to the Lord! As we encounter the living God in worship today, we respond with shouts of joy.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago