For, allow me to tell you, you ought to doubt whether you should get drunk, but you get drunk before reflecting on the matter; and whether you ought to do an injury, but you do injury with the utmost readiness. The only thing you make the subject of question is, whether God should be worshipped, and whether this wise God and Christ should be followed: and this you think requires deliberation and doubt, and know not what is worthy of God. Have faith in us, as you have in drunkenness, that you may be wise; have faith in us, as you have in injury, that you may live.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago