Outstanding! A wonderful book to enjoy, and buy extra copies to give away freely. Reeves is thoroughly excited about loving a Trinitarian God, and his joy has soaked through every page. He turns this most opaque of doctrines from something to awkwardly edge around into something to celebrate, without pretending to remove the mystery. He makes full use of Church history, with frequent sidebars and quotations, as well as artwork, that immediately connects a Trinitarian confession to the life of the Church. Very well done.
- 3 of 5 stars to Original Skin by David Mark goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- RT @LigonDuncan: Longtime, retired @ReformTheoSem @RTSJackson @rtsorlando Prof Simon Kistemaker died this AM. Past Pres of @etsjets https:… 1 day ago
- RT @berry_everett: How I feel sometimes teaching Hermeneutics. https://t.co/FmQeyXtZmO 3 days ago
- Bury or Burn? thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-fa… 3 days ago
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 6 days ago