Outstanding! A wonderful book to enjoy, and buy extra copies to give away freely. Reeves is thoroughly excited about loving a Trinitarian God, and his joy has soaked through every page. He turns this most opaque of doctrines from something to awkwardly edge around into something to celebrate, without pretending to remove the mystery. He makes full use of Church history, with frequent sidebars and quotations, as well as artwork, that immediately connects a Trinitarian confession to the life of the Church. Very well done.
- RT @ahc: The Tech-Wise Family is on sale for $1.99 today wherever fine ebooks are sold: Amazon buff.ly/2HYHm68 Barnes & Noble https… 1 day ago
- RT @PLeithart: When the King came to Adam, he covered himself and hid. When the King comes to Jerusalem, the people remove their robes and… 1 day ago
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 5 days ago