Outstanding! A wonderful book to enjoy, and buy extra copies to give away freely. Reeves is thoroughly excited about loving a Trinitarian God, and his joy has soaked through every page. He turns this most opaque of doctrines from something to awkwardly edge around into something to celebrate, without pretending to remove the mystery. He makes full use of Church history, with frequent sidebars and quotations, as well as artwork, that immediately connects a Trinitarian confession to the life of the Church. Very well done.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 6 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 6 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago