Excellent, clear introductory summary of the doctrine of the Trinity, and how it serves as the foundation for Christian fellowship. Macleod is simple, straightforward, and engaging. The layout works very well: explain the doctrine in ch. 1-2, and apply it in 3-6. The final section on challenges to Trinitarianism was helpful for what it was, but doesn’t fit very well with the tone of the rest of the book. I’d recommend that only interested folks with a background in those particular situations (Judaism, Islam, Mormonism, JW) need to read the final section. Great resource to give out to explain Trinitarianism; without the final section, it’d be even better as a giveaway.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago