Psalm 47 begins at high volume, and never lets up. Since God is king over all the nations, and has done wonderful things for His people, there is only one fitting response: loud and joyful praise. Shout, blow the trumpets, and if you don’t have anything else to make noise with, bang your hands together! God is not looking for approving murmurs, or calm, appreciative tones. Instead, when we gather as God’s people, let us shout down all false gods and lesser kings – our God is king of all the earth!
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago