Psalm 47 begins at high volume, and never lets up. Since God is king over all the nations, and has done wonderful things for His people, there is only one fitting response: loud and joyful praise. Shout, blow the trumpets, and if you don’t have anything else to make noise with, bang your hands together! God is not looking for approving murmurs, or calm, appreciative tones. Instead, when we gather as God’s people, let us shout down all false gods and lesser kings – our God is king of all the earth!
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago