In Psalm 67, God’s favor beams down on His people like a spotlight from heaven. The community of worshipers is so joyful and blessed that all the nations, even those walking in darkness, stop and take notice, for where God’s ways are followed, and His salvation known, the people are overflowing with praise, joy, and gladness. When God’s people submit to His guidance and governance, the blessings of God are poured out on them, and their blessedness becomes the talk of the town. So as you come to worship today, prepare to receive God’s blessings in such a way that everyone around you praises the God who has established such a joyful congregation.
- RT @BenSasse: ...but at least we'll always have the History Channel. twitter.com/Bmac0507/statu… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Cover Her Face by P.D. James goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- Just ordered Outlaws of Time #2: The Song of Glory and Ghost by N. D. Wilson. You should too: amazon.com/dp/0062327291/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- Great word from Matt Emerson on Christ's descent into hell: bit.ly/2pk1oiL https://t.co/YYBTG9q4HS 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: Good Friday—a summary of the day’s events. thegspl.co/2pcHl93 https://t.co/k3lbgH8Vjf 2 weeks ago