In Psalm 67, God’s favor beams down on His people like a spotlight from heaven. The community of worshipers is so joyful and blessed that all the nations, even those walking in darkness, stop and take notice, for where God’s ways are followed, and His salvation known, the people are overflowing with praise, joy, and gladness. When God’s people submit to His guidance and governance, the blessings of God are poured out on them, and their blessedness becomes the talk of the town. So as you come to worship today, prepare to receive God’s blessings in such a way that everyone around you praises the God who has established such a joyful congregation.
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 5 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago