Psalm 84 sets an example of how we should feel when thinking about the dwelling place of God. Emotions run high as the sons of Korah celebrate the blessing of being able to pray and sing praises in God’s house. Even the lowliest have access to God, and find rest in His presence, and it is better to be a doorkeeper in God’s house than to dwell in the tents of wickedness, for God’s house is the place where He pours out His favor and honor on the righteous. This morning as you prepare for worship, meditate on God’s blessings until you, too, long and faint for the courts of heaven.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago