Psalm 84 sets an example of how we should feel when thinking about the dwelling place of God. Emotions run high as the sons of Korah celebrate the blessing of being able to pray and sing praises in God’s house. Even the lowliest have access to God, and find rest in His presence, and it is better to be a doorkeeper in God’s house than to dwell in the tents of wickedness, for God’s house is the place where He pours out His favor and honor on the righteous. This morning as you prepare for worship, meditate on God’s blessings until you, too, long and faint for the courts of heaven.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago