In Psalm 87, we read that the Lord loves the gates of Zion, the holy temple city, more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things happen in the city that God founded, and the people who count Zion as their birthplace are especially blessed. God Himself keeps the register of the city of the New Birth, and worship and rejoicing flow from this holy mountain. So as you come to worship today, rejoice, because you are coming home. You were made to worship, you were born here, and God delights in you.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago