In Psalm 87, we read that the Lord loves the gates of Zion, the holy temple city, more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things happen in the city that God founded, and the people who count Zion as their birthplace are especially blessed. God Himself keeps the register of the city of the New Birth, and worship and rejoicing flow from this holy mountain. So as you come to worship today, rejoice, because you are coming home. You were made to worship, you were born here, and God delights in you.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago