In Psalm 87, we read that the Lord loves the gates of Zion, the holy temple city, more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things happen in the city that God founded, and the people who count Zion as their birthplace are especially blessed. God Himself keeps the register of the city of the New Birth, and worship and rejoicing flow from this holy mountain. So as you come to worship today, rejoice, because you are coming home. You were made to worship, you were born here, and God delights in you.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago