Psalm 121 focuses on this central idea: that God keeps His people. It is important to understand that this refers not to restrictions, but to protection and blessings. God keeps Israel as a whole, and you as an individual. God keeps and protects us when we sleep, because He never sleeps. He keeps us from being boiled or blinded by the sun or moon. He keeps us from all evil; from committing it and from being harmed by it. On our way to worship Him, He watches over our steps, when we leave and return. As you come to worship, rejoice in the fact that your help comes from the Lord, who will keep you forever.
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 5 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago