In Psalm 104, the Psalmist is stunned by the variety and number of God’s creatures, and the careful provision God has made for each one. God gives life to each one, and when He turns away, there is death. This meditation moves the Psalmist to give glory to God, praising Him for His wisdom and power. In light of this psalm, when you come to worship today, remember God’s creation and preservation of all life, acknowledge your dependence on His favor, look to Him for all things, and sing His praises with great joy.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago