In Psalm 104, the Psalmist is stunned by the variety and number of God’s creatures, and the careful provision God has made for each one. God gives life to each one, and when He turns away, there is death. This meditation moves the Psalmist to give glory to God, praising Him for His wisdom and power. In light of this psalm, when you come to worship today, remember God’s creation and preservation of all life, acknowledge your dependence on His favor, look to Him for all things, and sing His praises with great joy.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 6 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 6 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago