In Psalm 104, the Psalmist is stunned by the variety and number of God’s creatures, and the careful provision God has made for each one. God gives life to each one, and when He turns away, there is death. This meditation moves the Psalmist to give glory to God, praising Him for His wisdom and power. In light of this psalm, when you come to worship today, remember God’s creation and preservation of all life, acknowledge your dependence on His favor, look to Him for all things, and sing His praises with great joy.
- RT @ahc: The Tech-Wise Family is on sale for $1.99 today wherever fine ebooks are sold: Amazon buff.ly/2HYHm68 Barnes & Noble https… 1 day ago
- RT @PLeithart: When the King came to Adam, he covered himself and hid. When the King comes to Jerusalem, the people remove their robes and… 1 day ago
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 5 days ago