In Psalm 104, the Psalmist is stunned by the variety and number of God’s creatures, and the careful provision God has made for each one. God gives life to each one, and when He turns away, there is death. This meditation moves the Psalmist to give glory to God, praising Him for His wisdom and power. In light of this psalm, when you come to worship today, remember God’s creation and preservation of all life, acknowledge your dependence on His favor, look to Him for all things, and sing His praises with great joy.
- 3 of 5 stars to Original Skin by David Mark goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- RT @LigonDuncan: Longtime, retired @ReformTheoSem @RTSJackson @rtsorlando Prof Simon Kistemaker died this AM. Past Pres of @etsjets https:… 1 day ago
- RT @berry_everett: How I feel sometimes teaching Hermeneutics. https://t.co/FmQeyXtZmO 3 days ago
- Bury or Burn? thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-fa… 3 days ago
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 6 days ago