In Psalm 119:105-112, David celebrates the law as a light, as that which gives life, as that which keeps him safe, as his heritage, and as his joy. If this is what we truly believe about God’s word, then our worship today will be the highlight of our week. God richly pours these gifts out on us as we sing the Word, hear the Word read and preached, as we pray the Word, and as we taste the Word in the Supper. David’s response to God’s kindness is to incline his heart to obedience, and may this be our response as well.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago