In Psalm 119:105-112, David celebrates the law as a light, as that which gives life, as that which keeps him safe, as his heritage, and as his joy. If this is what we truly believe about God’s word, then our worship today will be the highlight of our week. God richly pours these gifts out on us as we sing the Word, hear the Word read and preached, as we pray the Word, and as we taste the Word in the Supper. David’s response to God’s kindness is to incline his heart to obedience, and may this be our response as well.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago