In Psalm 139, David delights in the fact that God has searched him and known him. In a time when our suspicions are raised about issues of personal privacy, we should remember that following God means being known intimately and completely, and that tremendous good comes about when God searches our hearts. Instead of the futility of trying to hide our thoughts from God, we should be like David and freely offer up our hearts to God. Today, as you come to worship, pray that God would search you and know you, and lead you in the way everlasting.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago