In Psalm 139, David delights in the fact that God has searched him and known him. In a time when our suspicions are raised about issues of personal privacy, we should remember that following God means being known intimately and completely, and that tremendous good comes about when God searches our hearts. Instead of the futility of trying to hide our thoughts from God, we should be like David and freely offer up our hearts to God. Today, as you come to worship, pray that God would search you and know you, and lead you in the way everlasting.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago