Psalm 128 is a rousing celebration of the blessings that God gives. In particular, these blessings that remind us of God’s kindness even after Adam’s fall. To the God-fearing man, God gives fruitful labor, and joy in it. He gives his wife children, and the family matures like wine and oil, becoming refined, cultured blessings by walking in God’s ways. God also pushes back the curse of death, giving long life and peace. As you come to worship, remember that sin and death are not God’s final word to man. Food, family, and a future all testify to the mercy and kindness of God.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago