The chief exhortation of Psalm 105 is to call God’s people to publish His doings far and wide. Their singing, storytelling, worship, and life together should be saturated with accounts of what Yahweh has done for them. The Psalmist then gives examples of what he means: events from the lives of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses & Aaron fill the rest of the psalm as evidence of God’s goodness to His people. As you come to worship today, come ready to obey Psalm 105 and continue to make known the deeds of our God through joyful praise.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago