The chief exhortation of Psalm 105 is to call God’s people to publish His doings far and wide. Their singing, storytelling, worship, and life together should be saturated with accounts of what Yahweh has done for them. The Psalmist then gives examples of what he means: events from the lives of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses & Aaron fill the rest of the psalm as evidence of God’s goodness to His people. As you come to worship today, come ready to obey Psalm 105 and continue to make known the deeds of our God through joyful praise.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago