Psalm 133 opens with an arresting simile: living in unity is like anointing oil running down the beard. The oil that consecrates Aaron as a priest results in a connection between God and His people, and the unity between brothers demonstrates that their unity with God is overflowing into their lives as they become more like God towards each other. This is refreshing and sweet like dew on Mt. Zion, a fresh covering of mutual love when God’s people meet together to receive His blessing of life. As you come to worship today, remember that you are at peace with God through Christ, and extend that peace to your fellow Christians as you worship together in unity.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 6 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 6 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago