Psalm 114 picks up on the mighty miracles surrounding the Exodus, and calls on the earth itself to tremble in the presence of God. Compared to the strength of a man, mountains are unconquerable, but when God appears, the mountains jump like a startled goat. The profound encouragement for the people of God is that He will move heaven and earth for the sake of His chosen ones. If something as immovable as a mountain or as expansive as the sea quickly and fearfully obeys God, how much more can God’s power overcome the difficulties of your situation? Open your mouth wide as you come to worship today: God will squeeze water out of rocks for His thirsty saints.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago