Psalm 114 picks up on the mighty miracles surrounding the Exodus, and calls on the earth itself to tremble in the presence of God. Compared to the strength of a man, mountains are unconquerable, but when God appears, the mountains jump like a startled goat. The profound encouragement for the people of God is that He will move heaven and earth for the sake of His chosen ones. If something as immovable as a mountain or as expansive as the sea quickly and fearfully obeys God, how much more can God’s power overcome the difficulties of your situation? Open your mouth wide as you come to worship today: God will squeeze water out of rocks for His thirsty saints.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago