In Psalm 90, Moses meditates deeply on God’s work in the world, how He governs the flow of history while men come and go with the seasons like grass. We live for a few years, but God’s project dwarfs even the greatest efforts of man. In light of man’s small and short life, Moses asks God for wisdom to be given to men so that we may use our short time well, being satisfied with serving God and having His blessing on the work of our hands. As you come to worship this morning, come seeking wisdom and favor from the Lord, so that your life will be well-pleasing to the everlasting God.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago