Psalm 107 exhorts God’s people to give thanks for the many different salvations that God has worked on their behalf. Whether they were lost, hungry and thirsty, foolish, afflicted, storm-tossed, in darkness, sin, or rebellion, God responded to every situation with loving and powerful deliverance. How can a people who have witnessed such a full salvation do anything other than thank and praise the steadfast love of God? As you come to worship today, be comforted that no matter what affliction or distress you may be undergoing, God can and will bring you once again to the place of praise. Listen as God’s people celebrate God’s wondrous works for the children of man with songs of joy!
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago