Psalm 100 clearly tells us how we should come before God. We should be joyful, glad, thankful, praising Him with singing. Since we have been fully instructed in how we are to worship, our failures to do so are shown to be disobedience and unbelief. But God in His kindness attacks our cold hearts with a thousand reasons that melt the ice of unbelief and prompt us to begin worshiping joyfully: because the Lord is God, because He made us, because we belong to Him, for He is good, because His love endures forever, and His faithfulness to our children’s children. As you come to worship today, remember how to worship, and remember why, and the joyful noise you hear will be your own song of praise.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago