Psalm 100 clearly tells us how we should come before God. We should be joyful, glad, thankful, praising Him with singing. Since we have been fully instructed in how we are to worship, our failures to do so are shown to be disobedience and unbelief. But God in His kindness attacks our cold hearts with a thousand reasons that melt the ice of unbelief and prompt us to begin worshiping joyfully: because the Lord is God, because He made us, because we belong to Him, for He is good, because His love endures forever, and His faithfulness to our children’s children. As you come to worship today, remember how to worship, and remember why, and the joyful noise you hear will be your own song of praise.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago