Yahweh is a God who fills the mouths of His people with laughter. Psalm 126 highlights the way that God reverses difficult circumstances, leading to shouts of joy. Ultimately, everything sad comes untrue, and even death itself works backwards. In God’s garden, tears are laughter seeds. We sow tears and cries in bare and empty fields, and God brings about a harvest of happiness. This morning, don’t be afraid to come to God crying out in pain and sorrow. When God restores your fortunes, He will fill your mouth with shouts of joy. And because God is faithful to His word, begin rejoicing by faith even now.
- RT @dustinbenge: A message to Christians from John Huss, who was martyred on this day in 1415: "Faithful Christian, seek the truth, listen… 2 weeks ago
- RT @LloydLegalist: Preparing your bird for the rapture. https://t.co/iljhiwze1a 2 weeks ago
- RT @jskarp: A Nathan’s hot dog has 24 carbs. Joey Chestnut ate 74 hot dogs. Eating 1776 carbs and 74 hot dogs on 7/4 is the most American… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to St. Augustine by Philip Schaff goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CityofAnnapolis: Thank you to our Poet Laureate, Temple Cone - professor of English at the United States Naval Academy, for sharing his… 3 weeks ago