Yahweh is a God who fills the mouths of His people with laughter. Psalm 126 highlights the way that God reverses difficult circumstances, leading to shouts of joy. Ultimately, everything sad comes untrue, and even death itself works backwards. In God’s garden, tears are laughter seeds. We sow tears and cries in bare and empty fields, and God brings about a harvest of happiness. This morning, don’t be afraid to come to God crying out in pain and sorrow. When God restores your fortunes, He will fill your mouth with shouts of joy. And because God is faithful to His word, begin rejoicing by faith even now.
- 3 of 5 stars to Wayward by Blake Crouch goodreads.com/review/show?id… 7 hours ago
- RT @inimitablepgw: An apple a day, if well aimed, keeps the doctor away. 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Who's your pop culture? tinyurl.com/y7r9n68n https://t.co/rOyK8IpvHZ 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Nicene & Post-Nicene Series 1 Vol 3 by Augustine of Hippo goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Mansfield Park by Jane Austen goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago