Yahweh is a God who fills the mouths of His people with laughter. Psalm 126 highlights the way that God reverses difficult circumstances, leading to shouts of joy. Ultimately, everything sad comes untrue, and even death itself works backwards. In God’s garden, tears are laughter seeds. We sow tears and cries in bare and empty fields, and God brings about a harvest of happiness. This morning, don’t be afraid to come to God crying out in pain and sorrow. When God restores your fortunes, He will fill your mouth with shouts of joy. And because God is faithful to His word, begin rejoicing by faith even now.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 1 week ago
- RT @HansFiene: Fitting that Sanders' view of religious freedom is "you can pick 1 of 3 state approved forms of universalism." https://t.co/… 1 week ago