Yahweh is a God who fills the mouths of His people with laughter. Psalm 126 highlights the way that God reverses difficult circumstances, leading to shouts of joy. Ultimately, everything sad comes untrue, and even death itself works backwards. In God’s garden, tears are laughter seeds. We sow tears and cries in bare and empty fields, and God brings about a harvest of happiness. This morning, don’t be afraid to come to God crying out in pain and sorrow. When God restores your fortunes, He will fill your mouth with shouts of joy. And because God is faithful to His word, begin rejoicing by faith even now.
- 3 of 5 stars to The Dogs of Riga by Henning Mankell goodreads.com/review/show?id… 12 hours ago
- RT @crossway: This Day in History: The Death of Martin Luther crossway.org/articles/this-… 2 days ago
- RT @hiphopaugustine: time's turned lenten best be repentin the banquet is near and His wine is fermentin 4 days ago
- Christendom simply explained: mereorthodoxy.com/christendom-12… 4 days ago
- RT @KarlVaters: Every church already has a vision. And a commission. And a commandment. It’s in the New Testament. christianitytoday.com/karl-vaters/20… 5 days ago