When the psalmist of Psalm 148 drafts his choir, he calls on all creation to worship its Creator. Snow and sea serpents, fire and flying things, men and the moon: everything under heaven is exhorted to praise the only one whose majesty is above heaven and earth. The reason the universe was created and still continues to exist is that it might give praise to the God who spoke it into being, and so as you come this morning to worship, let your voice find its proper place among the music of the spheres in exalting the name of the Lord.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago