When the psalmist of Psalm 148 drafts his choir, he calls on all creation to worship its Creator. Snow and sea serpents, fire and flying things, men and the moon: everything under heaven is exhorted to praise the only one whose majesty is above heaven and earth. The reason the universe was created and still continues to exist is that it might give praise to the God who spoke it into being, and so as you come this morning to worship, let your voice find its proper place among the music of the spheres in exalting the name of the Lord.
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 5 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago