When the psalmist of Psalm 148 drafts his choir, he calls on all creation to worship its Creator. Snow and sea serpents, fire and flying things, men and the moon: everything under heaven is exhorted to praise the only one whose majesty is above heaven and earth. The reason the universe was created and still continues to exist is that it might give praise to the God who spoke it into being, and so as you come this morning to worship, let your voice find its proper place among the music of the spheres in exalting the name of the Lord.
- RT @BenSasse: ...but at least we'll always have the History Channel. twitter.com/Bmac0507/statu… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Cover Her Face by P.D. James goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- Just ordered Outlaws of Time #2: The Song of Glory and Ghost by N. D. Wilson. You should too: amazon.com/dp/0062327291/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- Great word from Matt Emerson on Christ's descent into hell: bit.ly/2pk1oiL https://t.co/YYBTG9q4HS 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: Good Friday—a summary of the day’s events. thegspl.co/2pcHl93 https://t.co/k3lbgH8Vjf 2 weeks ago