When the psalmist of Psalm 148 drafts his choir, he calls on all creation to worship its Creator. Snow and sea serpents, fire and flying things, men and the moon: everything under heaven is exhorted to praise the only one whose majesty is above heaven and earth. The reason the universe was created and still continues to exist is that it might give praise to the God who spoke it into being, and so as you come this morning to worship, let your voice find its proper place among the music of the spheres in exalting the name of the Lord.
- RT @ChoirOfKingsCam: 100 years ago took place at King's the first Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols, introduced by Eric Milner-White just… 6 days ago
- RT @JuneCheng_World: Please read this statement prepared by Pastor Wang Yi that was to be released 48 hours after his arrest. Translation b… 6 days ago
- RT @challies: Flashback: In a moment I can throw out all those years of love and sacrifice and assume that she is now opposed to me, lookin… 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: The Redeemer had to be truly human: in order to suffer and sympathize. The Redeemer had to be truly divine: in order to satisfy a… 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Duties of Christian Fellowship by John Owen goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago