When God speaks, things happen. In Psalm 147, the psalmist praises God for the power and speed of His word, by which He brings peace to His people, controls the weather, and gives laws and guidance. By giving His word to His covenant people, He shows them His special favor, and this, too, should prompt us to give praise to God. As you come to worship today, prepare your heart to hear this swift and powerful word read, preached, and sung. This is a special privilege given to the Church, so come with ready ears and a mouth full of praise.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago