When God speaks, things happen. In Psalm 147, the psalmist praises God for the power and speed of His word, by which He brings peace to His people, controls the weather, and gives laws and guidance. By giving His word to His covenant people, He shows them His special favor, and this, too, should prompt us to give praise to God. As you come to worship today, prepare your heart to hear this swift and powerful word read, preached, and sung. This is a special privilege given to the Church, so come with ready ears and a mouth full of praise.
- 3 of 5 stars to Faith of Our Father by Dale Ralph Davis goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 29 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 4 hours ago
- Reckoning with "the vulgarity in democracy": commentarymagazine.com/articles/vulga… 21 hours ago
- I'm trying to raise $500 in 30 days! Still have $350 remaining. Will you help me? tinyurl.com/yavwyaet #feACTIVITY 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago