In Psalm 139, the Psalmist marvels at God’s secret work in making new people. Rather than crediting the work of random natural processes, he knows that infants are knitted together by God’s hands. Having had many secrets of the womb revealed by technology should only reinforce our amazement at the Creator’s handiwork as we see things too wonderful for us to fully comprehend. And because God is the one who made us, He knows us completely – our future is an open book that He has written. As you come to God’s house today, worship in wonder and holy fear before the One who made you and knows you.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago