In Psalm 139, the Psalmist marvels at God’s secret work in making new people. Rather than crediting the work of random natural processes, he knows that infants are knitted together by God’s hands. Having had many secrets of the womb revealed by technology should only reinforce our amazement at the Creator’s handiwork as we see things too wonderful for us to fully comprehend. And because God is the one who made us, He knows us completely – our future is an open book that He has written. As you come to God’s house today, worship in wonder and holy fear before the One who made you and knows you.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago