Psalm 111 makes the case that the best way to praise God is to give thanks wholeheartedly surrounded by a congregation of worshipers, because praise grows when it is shared. God is rightly praised for His works of providing food, remembering His covenant, and delivering trustworthy precepts. In addition, God is praised for the way He works: His works are great, full of splendor and majesty, enduring, gracious and merciful, faithful and just, and trustworthy. Everyone who joins together in awe of such a holy and wonderful God shows a good understanding of the fear of Lord, so come to worship today prepared to make His praise endure forever in the company of the upright.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 6 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 6 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago