Psalm 111 makes the case that the best way to praise God is to give thanks wholeheartedly surrounded by a congregation of worshipers, because praise grows when it is shared. God is rightly praised for His works of providing food, remembering His covenant, and delivering trustworthy precepts. In addition, God is praised for the way He works: His works are great, full of splendor and majesty, enduring, gracious and merciful, faithful and just, and trustworthy. Everyone who joins together in awe of such a holy and wonderful God shows a good understanding of the fear of Lord, so come to worship today prepared to make His praise endure forever in the company of the upright.
- RT @ahc: The Tech-Wise Family is on sale for $1.99 today wherever fine ebooks are sold: Amazon buff.ly/2HYHm68 Barnes & Noble https… 1 day ago
- RT @PLeithart: When the King came to Adam, he covered himself and hid. When the King comes to Jerusalem, the people remove their robes and… 1 day ago
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 5 days ago