When God brings salvation, the whole earth is called on to praise the King. The sea and sea-creatures, the land and land-dwellers, rivers, hills, are all exhorted to glorify the Lord for the justice of His judgments. Even the wood, string, and metal taken from the earth should make a joyful noise, being fashioned into lyres and trumpets. God reveals His righteousness in front of the nations, and since all the ends of the earth see this salvation, all the ends of the earth should worship. Because of the love and faithfulness of God, His judgment brings joy to the earth.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago