When God brings salvation, the whole earth is called on to praise the King. The sea and sea-creatures, the land and land-dwellers, rivers, hills, are all exhorted to glorify the Lord for the justice of His judgments. Even the wood, string, and metal taken from the earth should make a joyful noise, being fashioned into lyres and trumpets. God reveals His righteousness in front of the nations, and since all the ends of the earth see this salvation, all the ends of the earth should worship. Because of the love and faithfulness of God, His judgment brings joy to the earth.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago