When God brings salvation, the whole earth is called on to praise the King. The sea and sea-creatures, the land and land-dwellers, rivers, hills, are all exhorted to glorify the Lord for the justice of His judgments. Even the wood, string, and metal taken from the earth should make a joyful noise, being fashioned into lyres and trumpets. God reveals His righteousness in front of the nations, and since all the ends of the earth see this salvation, all the ends of the earth should worship. Because of the love and faithfulness of God, His judgment brings joy to the earth.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago