In Psalm 125, the psalmist rejoices that those who make the Lord their rock become like Him – steadfast and immovable, secure and unshaken. The Lord stands between His people and their enemies like a tall mountain range, and does not allow wickedness to get comfortable, so that His people don’t grow used to evil rulers. God will return goodness to those who are good and upright, but He will remove all evildoers and those who turn aside from following Him. This is how God brings peace to those who trust in Him, and so these truths should fill you with joy as you come to worship the Lord today.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago