In Psalm 125, the psalmist rejoices that those who make the Lord their rock become like Him – steadfast and immovable, secure and unshaken. The Lord stands between His people and their enemies like a tall mountain range, and does not allow wickedness to get comfortable, so that His people don’t grow used to evil rulers. God will return goodness to those who are good and upright, but He will remove all evildoers and those who turn aside from following Him. This is how God brings peace to those who trust in Him, and so these truths should fill you with joy as you come to worship the Lord today.
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago