In Psalm 125, the psalmist rejoices that those who make the Lord their rock become like Him – steadfast and immovable, secure and unshaken. The Lord stands between His people and their enemies like a tall mountain range, and does not allow wickedness to get comfortable, so that His people don’t grow used to evil rulers. God will return goodness to those who are good and upright, but He will remove all evildoers and those who turn aside from following Him. This is how God brings peace to those who trust in Him, and so these truths should fill you with joy as you come to worship the Lord today.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago