- Wise Words to Follow, by Carine MacKenzie – selected Proverbs with illustrations and a few words of explanations for little ones.
- Wise Words to Obey, by Carine MacKenzie
- Wise Words to Trust, by Carine MacKenzie
- Proverbs for Kids, by Agnes and Salem de Bezenac – a selection of Proverbs delightfully illustrated and simply explained for little children.
- Proverbs for Kids Coloring and Activity Book – companion to the book above, this one allows kids to color in the illustrations from the book, joined with fun activities like mazes, matching games, etc.
- Go to the Ant, by Judy Rogers – fun children’s music cd with proverbial lessons and wisdom from a talented singer-songwriter.
- Go to the Ant Coloring Book – companion coloring book to the above cd.
- Isabelle is a Pig Coloring Book – companion coloring book to the above cd.
- Proverbs Lego Challenge – a fun book of Lego projects designed to illustrate lessons from the book of Proverbs.
- Hidden Treasures – illustrations, coloring pages, worksheets, object lessons, and activities from Proverbs for the whole family.
- Proverbs for Kids: A Family Devotional Guide, by JoHannah Reardon – several hundred short devotional lessons aimed at kids ages 8-12.
- 30 Days in the Proverbs – an online devotional study from Pastor Gregg Strawbridge, from All Saints Church in Lancaster, PA.
- Daily Proverbs Reading Plan – an online devotional resource from the publishers of the English Standard Version of the Bible.
- Proverbs Journible – a journal prepared for you to write out the book of Proverbs as you meditate on it.
- Proverbs: an Introduction and Commentary, by Derek Kidner – a great introductory commentary on Proverbs
- How to Read Proverbs, by Tremper Longman III – a guide to understanding the message of Proverbs.