You are blessed to be planted in a congregation of people who delight in God’s law. Your thirsty roots reach out, and find living water. You aren’t useless or barren; you bring forth fruit that others can enjoy. You don’t sicken and wither like those growing by the scum pond of sin and scoffing. As you come to worship, God’s judgment is blowing through your branches. That crashing sound you hear is the toppling of the wicked, but God knows not to destroy you. Instead, He continues to feed your delight. You are blessed to be planted among the righteous.
- RT @ahc: The Tech-Wise Family is on sale for $1.99 today wherever fine ebooks are sold: Amazon buff.ly/2HYHm68 Barnes & Noble https… 1 day ago
- RT @PLeithart: When the King came to Adam, he covered himself and hid. When the King comes to Jerusalem, the people remove their robes and… 1 day ago
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 5 days ago