You are blessed to be planted in a congregation of people who delight in God’s law. Your thirsty roots reach out, and find living water. You aren’t useless or barren; you bring forth fruit that others can enjoy. You don’t sicken and wither like those growing by the scum pond of sin and scoffing. As you come to worship, God’s judgment is blowing through your branches. That crashing sound you hear is the toppling of the wicked, but God knows not to destroy you. Instead, He continues to feed your delight. You are blessed to be planted among the righteous.
- 3 of 5 stars to Order to Kill by Kyle Mills goodreads.com/review/show/22… 3 days ago
- RT @JonesAngell: https://t.co/HEFYfazSeN 6 days ago
- RT @bumlaser: Disappointed to learn that Kenny Loggins' Christmas album is called "December" and not "Highway To The Manger Zone". https://… 6 days ago
- Some theological doxologizing - The Baby in the Manger Still Upholds the Stars thegospelcoalition.org/article/baby-m… 1 week ago
- RT @PLeithart: Disciples should be like children. How? tinyurl.com/ych94zpz https://t.co/cqueIykbMU 1 week ago