You are blessed to be planted in a congregation of people who delight in God’s law. Your thirsty roots reach out, and find living water. You aren’t useless or barren; you bring forth fruit that others can enjoy. You don’t sicken and wither like those growing by the scum pond of sin and scoffing. As you come to worship, God’s judgment is blowing through your branches. That crashing sound you hear is the toppling of the wicked, but God knows not to destroy you. Instead, He continues to feed your delight. You are blessed to be planted among the righteous.
- 3 of 5 stars to Original Skin by David Mark goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 hours ago
- RT @LigonDuncan: Longtime, retired @ReformTheoSem @RTSJackson @rtsorlando Prof Simon Kistemaker died this AM. Past Pres of @etsjets https:… 1 day ago
- RT @berry_everett: How I feel sometimes teaching Hermeneutics. https://t.co/FmQeyXtZmO 3 days ago
- Bury or Burn? thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-fa… 3 days ago
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 6 days ago