You are blessed to be planted in a congregation of people who delight in God’s law. Your thirsty roots reach out, and find living water. You aren’t useless or barren; you bring forth fruit that others can enjoy. You don’t sicken and wither like those growing by the scum pond of sin and scoffing. As you come to worship, God’s judgment is blowing through your branches. That crashing sound you hear is the toppling of the wicked, but God knows not to destroy you. Instead, He continues to feed your delight. You are blessed to be planted among the righteous.
- 3 of 5 stars to Kill Shot by Vince Flynn goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 2 weeks ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 2 weeks ago