Psalm 127 exhorts us to remember that without the gifts of God, our life is vain. If He is not at work, all of our anxious work is useless. But God is not stingy with His gifts. He gladly watches over you, blesses your work, and gives you peaceful rest. As we joyfully worship Him for these gifts, He surrounds us with even greater blessings. He rewards us with children, and these little ones are a mark of glory that equip us to do battle in the Lord’s name, and to stand unashamed of living for God’s glory. As you sing today surrounded by children, rejoice in the blessings of God!
- RT @9Marks: How can church discipline be loving? https://t.co/T2lnh6Two1 2 days ago
- RT @AriSchulman: This is just to say I have deleted the tweet with the libel and which you have probably screencapped forgive me it got… 3 days ago
- RT @GlosDioc: Good morning! Here’s an icon of St Marina whacking the devil with a hammer. Be awesome. Be like St Marina. https://t.co/3sOs… 3 days ago
- RT @DennyBurk: Give me sanctified affliction. #ValleyOfVision https://t.co/B2z2uce3EX 3 days ago
- This is a fantastic idea. I'd love to see some new ones! twitter.com/artandtheology… 4 days ago