Psalm 127 exhorts us to remember that without the gifts of God, our life is vain. If He is not at work, all of our anxious work is useless. But God is not stingy with His gifts. He gladly watches over you, blesses your work, and gives you peaceful rest. As we joyfully worship Him for these gifts, He surrounds us with even greater blessings. He rewards us with children, and these little ones are a mark of glory that equip us to do battle in the Lord’s name, and to stand unashamed of living for God’s glory. As you sing today surrounded by children, rejoice in the blessings of God!
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 5 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago