Psalm 132 calls on God to remember David’s zeal to establish a dwelling place for God, and how the news spread that God had a resting place in Zion where He could be worshiped. Because of David’s love for God, God swore to establish David’s line in perpetual kingship, making the city of Zion a place where provisions, praise, and peace would always abound. As you come to worship today, rejoice that God remembered David and brought these priestly and kingly aspects together in David’s Son Jesus, who reigns over us as king forever, and who has made us into a holy temple for His praise.
- Wise word: headhearthand.org/blog/2017/09/1… 2 days ago
- Fonts for the win: wired.com/story/meet-the… 6 days ago
- RT @tomgauld: ‘Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader’ (for @guardianreview) https://t.co/Kr9dGbobrg 1 week ago
- RT @BarstoolNewsN: Fox may have just interviewed the smartest man alive. https://t.co/HerM2F1M9m 1 week ago
- Much wisdom here: thinktheology.co.uk/blog/article/w… 1 week ago