The refrain of Psalm 99 focuses on the holiness of God, His awesome greatness that loves justice and righteousness. Our response to the majesty that we encounter at the holy mountain should be one of trembling, exalting, and worshiping this mighty King. But alongside this transcendent sense of awe is the truth that He is our God, the God of our fathers Moses, Aaron, and Samuel. God answered them, forgave them, and defended them, and in His glorious might, He will do the same for us. So as you come to worship today, stand amazed at the holy glory of God, and rejoice that He is the Lord your God.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago