Psalm 91 celebrates the protection that God provides to His people. When you live in God’s house, you are under His care, and so His house becomes a refuge and a fortress, a place of safety and peace. Because you love God, and know His name, He promises to deliver you and to answer you when you call. God takes it upon Himself to make sure that no evil befalls you, since you trust in Him. As you come to worship today, you are placing yourself under God’s protection. When you look for His help, He promises to show you His salvation. You have taken refuge in the fortress of the Most High God, so come and worship without fear in the shadow of the Almighty!
- RT @ChoirOfKingsCam: 100 years ago took place at King's the first Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols, introduced by Eric Milner-White just… 6 days ago
- RT @JuneCheng_World: Please read this statement prepared by Pastor Wang Yi that was to be released 48 hours after his arrest. Translation b… 6 days ago
- RT @challies: Flashback: In a moment I can throw out all those years of love and sacrifice and assume that she is now opposed to me, lookin… 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: The Redeemer had to be truly human: in order to suffer and sympathize. The Redeemer had to be truly divine: in order to satisfy a… 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Duties of Christian Fellowship by John Owen goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago