Psalm 91 celebrates the protection that God provides to His people. When you live in God’s house, you are under His care, and so His house becomes a refuge and a fortress, a place of safety and peace. Because you love God, and know His name, He promises to deliver you and to answer you when you call. God takes it upon Himself to make sure that no evil befalls you, since you trust in Him. As you come to worship today, you are placing yourself under God’s protection. When you look for His help, He promises to show you His salvation. You have taken refuge in the fortress of the Most High God, so come and worship without fear in the shadow of the Almighty!
- RT @michaeljkruger: How do progressive Christians justify their newfound sexual ethic? I analyze their playbook, step by step: https://t.co… 4 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Gospel of Mark by R.T. France goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @CTmagazine: BREAKING: American pastor Andrew Brunson has been released after being detained for two years in Turkey https://t.co/NMSwOl… 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Mark for Everyone by N.T. Wright goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @mbird12: Church minister reports Scotland's hate crime posters for being a hate crime christiantoday.com/article/church… 1 week ago