Psalm 91 celebrates the protection that God provides to His people. When you live in God’s house, you are under His care, and so His house becomes a refuge and a fortress, a place of safety and peace. Because you love God, and know His name, He promises to deliver you and to answer you when you call. God takes it upon Himself to make sure that no evil befalls you, since you trust in Him. As you come to worship today, you are placing yourself under God’s protection. When you look for His help, He promises to show you His salvation. You have taken refuge in the fortress of the Most High God, so come and worship without fear in the shadow of the Almighty!
- 4 of 5 stars to Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago
- RT @TheDerekSeguin: Just me or is this one helluva high five? https://t.co/BMKMxuAwYO 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to How Should I Exercise Hospitality? by Rebecca VanDoodewaard goodreads.com/review/show/28… 3 days ago
- RT @DPatrickRamsey: "A sound structure enables the minister to practice the most important of homiletical skills, the art of omission." Gl… 4 days ago
- RT @TIME: Tim Conway, comedian and star of "The Carol Burnett Show," dies at 85 mag.time.com/04naMsC https://t.co/OSzFKZRmEs 5 days ago