In Psalm 150, the Psalmist’s calls for instrumental praise are filled with echoes of the creation account in Genesis. God is to be praised in the expanse, and everything that has breath is called to praise God. After speaking something into being out of nothing, God refined His creation by separating, dividing, and fashioning, ultimately turning dust into man. Mankind imitates God by crafting instruments for praise from the things that God made, and we use these inventions to praise our Supreme Creator. As you come together to worship God, join your breath to the sounds of creation refracted through horns and strings. Praise the Lord!
- RT @ehutchinson1513: The Martyrdom of Thomas Cranmer calvinistinternational.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Decluttering Your Marriage by Douglas Wilson goodreads.com/review/show/23… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich goodreads.com/review/show/23… 3 days ago
- RT @crossway: Patrick was not Irish. This and 9 other things you should know about St. Patrick. crossway.org/articles/10-th… 6 days ago
- Overtime in the very first game! The madness is here! #MarchMadness2018 1 week ago