This section of Psalm 119 overflows in praise of God’s righteousness. God Himself is righteous, His rules are righteous, and that righteousness is an everlasting righteousness. This righteousness is what makes God’s testimonies and promises lasting and trustworthy, and so the Psalmist responds to God’s rules with love, zeal, and delight. Even in the face of opposition and neglect, the Psalmist does not forget the Lord’s precepts, and turns to God’s Word to receive life. As you come to hear the voice of God speaking through His Word today, delight yourself in the thought that these are righteous words from a righteous God.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 1 week ago
- RT @HansFiene: Fitting that Sanders' view of religious freedom is "you can pick 1 of 3 state approved forms of universalism." https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago