This section of Psalm 119 overflows in praise of God’s righteousness. God Himself is righteous, His rules are righteous, and that righteousness is an everlasting righteousness. This righteousness is what makes God’s testimonies and promises lasting and trustworthy, and so the Psalmist responds to God’s rules with love, zeal, and delight. Even in the face of opposition and neglect, the Psalmist does not forget the Lord’s precepts, and turns to God’s Word to receive life. As you come to hear the voice of God speaking through His Word today, delight yourself in the thought that these are righteous words from a righteous God.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago