David responds to the unsearchable greatness of God with daily praise. He promises to bless the name of the Lord forever, because of His mighty acts. David is especially moved to praise by the fact that our majestic and righteous God is near to all who call on Him, so that He hears our cries and saves us. Since silence is an inadequate response to such kindness, David opens his mouth to speak praises, and calls on us to do the same, which is why we are assembled here this morning. So come, people of God, and bless the name of Lord forever and ever!
- RT @BenSasse: ...but at least we'll always have the History Channel. twitter.com/Bmac0507/statu… 1 day ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Cover Her Face by P.D. James goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- Just ordered Outlaws of Time #2: The Song of Glory and Ghost by N. D. Wilson. You should too: amazon.com/dp/0062327291/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- Great word from Matt Emerson on Christ's descent into hell: bit.ly/2pk1oiL https://t.co/YYBTG9q4HS 1 week ago
- RT @TGC: Good Friday—a summary of the day’s events. thegspl.co/2pcHl93 https://t.co/k3lbgH8Vjf 2 weeks ago