David responds to the unsearchable greatness of God with daily praise. He promises to bless the name of the Lord forever, because of His mighty acts. David is especially moved to praise by the fact that our majestic and righteous God is near to all who call on Him, so that He hears our cries and saves us. Since silence is an inadequate response to such kindness, David opens his mouth to speak praises, and calls on us to do the same, which is why we are assembled here this morning. So come, people of God, and bless the name of Lord forever and ever!
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago