Psalm 119 begins by rejoicing in the blessedness of keeping the law of the Lord. The Psalmist praises the testimonies of God because they keep him from the shame of doing wrong. The Word of God is good in itself, because it comes from the mouth of God, but it is also does good to the one whose ways are steadfast, preserving him from wandering down wrong paths. As you come to worship today, fix your eyes on God’s commandments, knowing that as you keep His Word, His Word keeps you.
- RT @michaeljkruger: How do progressive Christians justify their newfound sexual ethic? I analyze their playbook, step by step: https://t.co… 3 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Gospel of Mark by R.T. France goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @CTmagazine: BREAKING: American pastor Andrew Brunson has been released after being detained for two years in Turkey https://t.co/NMSwOl… 1 week ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Mark for Everyone by N.T. Wright goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @mbird12: Church minister reports Scotland's hate crime posters for being a hate crime christiantoday.com/article/church… 1 week ago