Psalm 119 begins by rejoicing in the blessedness of keeping the law of the Lord. The Psalmist praises the testimonies of God because they keep him from the shame of doing wrong. The Word of God is good in itself, because it comes from the mouth of God, but it is also does good to the one whose ways are steadfast, preserving him from wandering down wrong paths. As you come to worship today, fix your eyes on God’s commandments, knowing that as you keep His Word, His Word keeps you.
- RT @ValaAfshar: The world as 100 people over the last two centuries https://t.co/O4ZULDDMbX 15 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to Black Water Rising by Attica Locke goodreads.com/review/show?id… 3 days ago
- RT @TGC: Based on the latest report on global persecution from @OpenDoors, here are the top 10 nations where Christians found it most dange… 6 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: "So yes, forgive the repentant pastor. Who of us is without sin? But to love him, love those he has hurt, love the chu… 6 days ago
- RT @ThomasSKidd: Chinese authorities demolish well-known evangelical church apnews.com/6dd936f0500c40… 6 days ago