Psalm 119:33-40 asks God to reorient our hearts away from worthless things towards God’s ways and commandments. This is a prayer that God answers by calling us and welcoming us into His house for worship each week. This is the place where we leave worthless things behind and devote our hearts to what really matters, as we lift up our praises and hear God’s Word pronounced, proclaimed, and preached. As you come to worship this morning, make the Psalmist’s prayer your own and invite God to renew your heart with a life-giving delight in His ways as you come into His presence.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Great Good Thing by Andrew Klavan goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago
- RT @LutheranSatire: Here is Bernie Sanders in his own words. Or my words. Definitely one of those two, though. thefederalist.com/2017/06/13/sen… 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Mark and the Void by Paul Murray goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 week ago
- RT @MichaelRWear: After a couple of days of critiquing Sanders/Van Hollen, I want to share a few thoughts on what Christians can learn from… 1 week ago
- RT @HansFiene: Fitting that Sanders' view of religious freedom is "you can pick 1 of 3 state approved forms of universalism." https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago